REBIRTH AT MOUNT SHASTA
28 SEPTEMBER – OCTOBER 2ND
Join us at Mount Shasta for the entry portal into Eclipse Season. Mount Shasta is a volcano in northern California, and known as a power vortex, that holds a unique healing frequency. Together with the energy work we will go through, our stay at Mount Shasta will bring an acceleration of events, as well as big shifts and uplifts in your consciousness.
We will prepare our system to open up into a very transformative time, to take the most advantage of the changes we will be attracting, since we’ll be stepping into eclipse season, one of the most intense times of the year.
Matias will be guiding us the first day of the event, giving opening to the energy work we will be doing the following days, with teachings, meditations, and activations on the mountain.
The other two days…
The other two days we will be working with astrology, studying each eclipse deeply and understanding how it affects your life, through your cosmic map. Mercedes will be also guiding meditations, exercises, and spiritual practices daily, designed for the astrology of the moment, teaching you how to navigate the energy with the most awareness according to your cosmic DNA.
Please know that this experience might accelerate certain events and situations in your life, and we kindly ask you that you come ready to be transformed and step into an unknown version of yourself. Many shadows might be coming out into the surface at this time and your consciousness might shift rapidly, manifesting big changes and new situations in your life. We ask that you come with your mind and heart ready to be open for change.
- Four (4) nights of accommodation sharing room. (Double Room)
- Meals: 3 Dinners, 3 Lunches, and Breakfasts
- Guided Meditations, activations and, and spiritual practices
- Guided Activities in Mount Shasta
- Transfer in Mount Shasta
- Air tickets
- Travel Insurance (Recommended)
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Transfer San Francisco Airport – Mount Shasta – San Francisco Airport
- The transfer from San Francisco Airport to/from Mount Shasta is available for a quote depending on the interested people.
- Recommended Airport: Redding (RDD)
- We could also assist you with finding the best way to arrive to Redding or Mount Shasta.
Sandra Páez Wulff
Hi! My name is Sandra, and I’m coordinating this event. This is my contact link if you have questions or need assistance with your reservation.